Category — Animal Jokes
Animals carry sense, wisdom, and power. A living creature that feeds on organic matter, naturally focus on sense organs and nervous system. Animal jokes are based on horse, fly snake, cheetah etc. These are the living creature on which the jokes are based and able to respond fast. Animal are loving nature and god gifted to environment.
Foxy Animal Jokes
1. When geese fly
When geese fly in a “V”, why is one side longer?
Because there are more geese on that side
2. Why do cows wear bells?
Because their horns don’t work
3. What did the turkey say to the chicken?
4. Why do hens lay eggs?
If they dropped them, they’d break
5. Two snakes meet each other…
First snake: I hope I am not poisonous.
Second snake: Why?
First snake: Because I bit my lip!
6. In an elephant’s school, some loafer elephants were hanging around in the canteen. A sexy female elephant passes by the canteen.
Then one of the elephants says: “Look yaar, 3600 – 2400 – 3600!
7. The chicken and the egg are lying in bed. The chicken is smoking a cigarette with a satisfied smile on its face while the egg is frowning and looking slightly annoyed.
The egg mutters “Well I guess that answers that riddle”.
8. A man walks into a shop and sees a cute little dog. He asks the shopkeeper “Does your dog bite?”The shopkeeper says, “No, my dog does not bite.”
The man tries to pet the dog and the dog bites him. “Ouch!” He says, “I thought you said your dog does not bite!”
The shopkeeper replies, “That is not my dog!”
9. Daughter told to her mother, “Right now I have seen a healthy white big cat went out from our kitchen”
Mother told,” It is good sign and fortune to see a white big cat.”
Daughter replied, “Yes fortune is that it has eaten all of your foods.”
10. Ek bar ek chitti ne Hathani ke Kan mein kuch kaha toh hathni behos ho gayi.
Phir kisine chitti se pucha ke tune kya kaha?
Chitti Boli: Maine itna hi kaha ke “Main tumhare bacche ki maa banne wali hoon!”
11. Where do mice park their boats?
At the hickory dickory dock.
12. Where did the sheep go on vacation?
13. What do you call a thieving alligator?
14. What goes tick-tock, bow-wow, tick-tock and bow-wow?
A watch dog
15. What do you call a girl with a frog on her head?
16. What is a cheetah’s favourite food?
January 3, 2014 No Comments